Getting Started and Placing An Order
Cards4All are excited about your new card order and helping you to expand your business!
Should you wish to purchase Generic Cards, Custom Cards or wish to inquire about pricing, please contact one of our Cards4All Agents directly or Contact Us via our online form so we can give you a courtesy call.
Initial contact will be to discuss your requirements and pricing for your particular business needs. After which you will receive our information pack via email to begin the card order process.
This will include:
1) A Custom Guide covering all details we need in order to begin. For example:
- Choosing a design from our templates (deciding on what details you would like on your custom card)
- Sending us your Logos, Photographs and Graphics
- Choose your preferred colours
- Your card content and font (from templates provided) on the card
2) Art Specifications Sheet – if you prefer to create your own design.
3) Style Design File
4) Specific Information – custom cards – requirements we need to produce your Gift Card
5) Pricing Details
6) Order Form
You will receive your Cards4All Information Pack via email, so please double check you have provided a valid and correct email address to the Cards4All Office or your local Agent.
Before your card goes to print we send you a preliminary design, then of course you will receive the final art. It is imperative you double check the preliminary design of your card especially wording. Remember mistakes are costly to your business as you will be signing of on final art prior to going to print.
Looking for ideas for your new custom card? View our Portfolio Page.
Further answers to any pre – questions you may have can be found here at FAQ.
Terms and Conditions For Merchants please read here at Terms & Conditions Merchant.
Terms and Conditions For Card Holders (your customers) please read here at Terms & Conditions Customer.